Our candidate database sets us apart from our competitors. The size and depth of the database is rich with high quality candidates who work at all layers of the automotive industry.
As specialists in recruitment for the motor industry, we are a preferred supplier to most dealer networks across South Africa. Our understanding of the sector means we can effectively and accurately screen candidates before you receive any CVs.
This expertise also means we can commit to a maximum fill rate with minimum fall-off risk.
Using our sophisticated recruitment management package and having a national footprint means that we can share candidates across regions so you can find the people you need, where you need them.
We operate as a registered close corporation and a VAT vendor. We are fully compliant with SDL, UIF, PAYE and workmen's compensation legislation. A valid tax clearance certificate will be provided on request. We invoice our clients on the day that a new candidate starts their placement. Thereafter, we structure our reports according to your needs. At a minimum we provide monthly feedback on vacancies opened, positions filled, time-to-fill and salary rates. We also manage our databases continuously through targeted discussions by telephone and e-mail.
We have extensive accreditations and are registered with many industry bodies. We also comply with the relevant legislation that governs automotive recruitment.
• Registered private employment agency with the Department of
Labour – a specific requirement to operate as a recruitment agency
within South Africa
• Full member of the Association of Personnel Service Organisations
(APSO), which regulates the recruitment industry and offers dispute
• Registered member of Services SETA
• Registered member of the Confederation of Associations in the
Private Employment Sector (CAPES)
Managing the recruitment process for the automotive sector is complex enough. But when you deal with more than one recruitment agency, it becomes very difficult indeed. It can be standard practice for an agency to inundate the client with sales calls, candidate shortlists and too many unsuitable candidates per vacancy. Short-termism becomes the order of the day and the quality of service and candidates diminishes.
As your preferred automotive recruitment supplier, you get informed specialist advice from experienced consultants; qualified, pre-screened and quality candidates; long-term partnerships, and access to hidden talent presented by our substantial candidate database.
We have a national footprint that enables our clients to find the people they need wherever they are. We work with clients at all levels of the industry, including:
• Automobile dealers, including franchise motor dealerships and pre-owned commercial and passenger vehicle-only outlets
• Specialised finance and insurance divisions, including relief assignments
• Automotive financial services, including vehicle finance houses, short term and life insurers, warranty specialists
• Automobile manufacturers and importers
• Motorcycle dealers
• Motor industry workshops, including workshops conducting general repairs, auto electricians, driveline and transmission
specialists and vehicle accessory centres
• Motor parts and equipment wholesalers, including retailers and independent parts traders in the replacement motor parts
• Motor and body repairers and members of the collision repair industry
• Fleet management and maintenance organisations
• Car rental companies
• Automotive component manufacturers, remanufacturers and retailers, including parts and accessories
• Engine remanufacturers and automotive engineering centres
• Tyre dealers and fitment centres